The Power of Water
— WATER *vs *COKE —
* 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
* In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often
mistaken for hunger.
* Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
* One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of
the dieters studied in a university of Washington study.
* Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
* Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could
significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
* A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory,
trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on a computer screen or a
* Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by
45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one in
50% is less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
— THE COKE *STORY —
* In many states the highway patrol carries 2 gallons of Coke to remove
blood from the highway after car accidents.
* You can put a steak hi a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in 2 days.
* Pour a can of Coke into your toilet, let it sit for one hour, then
flush. The Coke removes stains from the porcelain.
* To clean corrosion from car battery terminals to bubble away corrosion
* To loosen a rusted bolt soak a cloth hi coke and apply to the bolt for
* To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy
clothes, add detergent, and run on the regular cycle. The Coke will help
loosen grease stains.
* The acid in Coke will dissolve a nail in 4 days.
The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid with a Ph of 2.8. Doesn't
it make you wonder why we hear so much about antacids.
Obviously this stuff is a household product and not meant for human
*PLEASE - STOP DRINKING THIS POISON*
Copyright © 2006 McBride-Logan Wellbeing Center. All rights reserved.